Arsenal’s Winning Ways 08 September 23, 2008Posted by astralwicks in arsenal, football, Leadership, psychology, Sports, tips.
Tags: pep talk, team spirit
link to the entire article
and the gist list of the pep talk is here
Team meeting 19th September 2008-09-22:
* A team is as strong as the relationships within it. The driving force of a team is its member’s ability to create and maintain excellent relationships within the team that can add an extra dimension and robustness to the team dynamic.
* This attitude can be used by our team to focus on the gratitude and the vitally important benefits that the team brings to our own lives. It can be used to strengthen and deepen the relationships with it and maximize the opportunities that await a strong and united team.
Our team becomes stronger by:
* Displaying a positive attitude on and off the pitch
* Everyone making the right decisions for the team
* Have an unshakeable belief that we can achieve our target
* Believe in the strength of the team
* Always want more – always give more
* Focus on our communication
* Be demanding with yourself
* Be fresh and well prepared to win
* Focus on being mentally stronger and always keep going until the end
* When we play away from home, believe in our identity and play the football we love to play at home
* Stick together
* Stay grounded and humble as a player and a person
* Show the desire to win in all that you do
* Enjoy and contribute to all that is special about being in a team – don’t take it for granted